Photo of Henry Leo Fritchman by Ed Peterson (@tofuguns)
Likely nothing we do in our lives will impress our families more than making the Food Network blog. So, yay! Pressure’s off.
To make bacon-wrapped, grilled corn on the cob:
- Pull back—but don’t break off—the husks and remove the silks.
- Soak the corn and husks in water for 1/2 an hour.
- Wrap each ear in bacon — usually 2 slices will do it, but if you get the skinny cut bacon, it might take 3.
- Pull the husks back up and secure with butcher’s twine (Which you also might want to soak—depending on how good you are with a spray bottle.)
- Throw on the heated grill for about 15 minutes.
- Beg your arteries for forgiveness.
- Vow not to make again until next summer.
- Disregard step 7.
Seriously, reading this earlier completely made my day.
Pretty cool people who also cook??? MY kind of people.
- mayor-letao reblogged this from kellysue
- mayor-letao likes this
- ealperin reblogged this from kellysue and added:
- ealperin likes this
- ladiesmakingcomics likes this
- maplesugar likes this
- cornwankies reblogged this from soufex
- cornwankies likes this
- thehappysorceress reblogged this from kellysue and added:
- soufex reblogged this from kellysue and added:
- captainmarveled likes this
- britl likes this
- thehappysorceress likes this
- tofuguns reblogged this from kellysue
- tofuguns likes this
- cdamascus likes this
- aburningrose likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- tinysherpa likes this
- rollindeepwith3cheeses likes this
- tessastrain likes this
- maileleaf likes this
- thatkidcalledjack likes this
- nickmaynard likes this
- thislandislando likes this
- davepress likes this
- laurennmcc likes this
- tommythegreenranger likes this
- rebellatrix likes this
- totalefinsternis likes this
- meredithmo likes this
- kellysue posted this