So, I should have posted this yesterday in honor of Bond’s 50th, but today will have to do. For my 28th birthday my amazing wife snuck around behind my back and had our many talented and genius friends do work in a Bond book for me. It is overwhelming. Serious gorgeousness, which I am now going to share with you. This post is part one.
*If you reblog any of this, credit the artists or I will hunt you down.
That Honor Blackman is one of my absolute favorites.
- ealperin likes this
- x-beni-o2-x likes this
- pencilpaperink likes this
- scrumdiddliumtious reblogged this from amandadeibert
- trxfreely likes this
- dirtyriver reblogged this from thehappysorceress and added:
- xarcex likes this
- darkasagrave likes this
- ceebee-eebee likes this
- fyeahlilbit2point0 likes this
- thehappysorceress reblogged this from amandadeibert and added:
- ck61938 likes this
- jetais-aux-anges likes this
- thehappysorceress likes this
- amandadeibert posted this